Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Lexi!










Wow, we can't believe that our Alexis is 5 years old!!! So crazy how fast she has grown! We had a fun little Tinker Bell party with her and her friends. I made a mushroom with Tinker Bell sitting ontop of it for her cake and then a few little green grass cup cakes beside it. We were; however, worried that she would not be able to have her party since a few days before the pary, on her actual birthday, she, Joseph and Hyrum had a "puke fest". They did recover nicely and still had a great day on Saturday! A few of our favorite things about Lexi are : Lexi loves people! She is so friendly and loves to be around anyone, especially if they are willing to play barbies or stuffed animals with her. Alexis has such a fun, funny personality. She often makes us laugh by the things she says. ie. After receiving a shirt from Grandma B. that said "Treat me like a Princess" on it, Lexi came to me and Steve with tears in her eyes and said, "Hyrum said that he won't treat me like a princess." I love how much Lexi loves her sister! Eliza loves to be with Lexi as well!! We love Lexi and are so thankful for 5 fabulous years so far!

8 comments:

Laura said...

She really is a little angel! So glad the puking ended in time. :)

The Hansons said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!
She is so big! And is that Eliza standing on the chair in that one pic? She can't be that big already. I love Lexie's cute little face in that top right pic., were she is posing with her presents.
Love Auntie M

Anonymous said...

Angie and Steve you guys all look great for Halloween!! and I can't believe Lexi is 5. That means we have been out of Iowa over 4 years. We miss you guys!! Hope everything is going great! I love that you updated your blog because it is so good to see what you guys are up to.

Rush baby said...

Lexi is so cute, Happy Birthday

Fletch said...

I CANNOT believe she is five. I remember when you were pregnant with her and constantly carrying around a cup with you to drool in. Aren't you glad those days are over?

And isn't she totally worth all the icky pregnancy crud you had to go through?

She's a doll!

The Ball Family said...

Hi Angie, it's been a long, long time. I've been wondering what was up with you. I can't believe you have a 5year old either and to think your boys are older. Your family is adorable. It looks like things are going well for you. Things are good for me and my family too. I would like to catch up with you sometime. My blog is ballfamilybliss.blogspot.com or my email is lindseball@hotmail.com.
Lindsay Eames Ball

Allens, Inc. said...

Happy birthday to Lexi! I know a little 5-yr old who would love to come and play. The picture in your Christmas card was wonderful (Eliza is especially charming!) Thanks for thinking of us.

Fletch said...

Hey, I don't know if you have checked this in a while, but Lisa Stewart called today because Brandon got his mission call and he video-taped it and wants to email it to Steve, but I can't find your number to ask you for your email!!!

If you check this in the near future, could you please call me?! Thanks!!! Jenn.