Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween!!










Well, I have not added to our blog since mid September. We had so much fun with Halloween this year that I really want to share a few pictures. Doesn't Steve make an awesome Super Man?? I found his costume at Goodwill the day before. I decided to look through the kids' costumes to find something for me... CAT WOMAN! It worked. Lexi chose her costume and I just thought it was so cool that I found that costume for Steve this year. The boys both bought their own costumes. They each chose to be Anakin, from Star Wars, but they were different Anakins. We had such great weather, that we stayed out late and just had a great time!

3 comments:

The Hansons said...

Wow Steve, you are looking great! When do you find time to hit the gym? Your costumes are sooooo cute, good job Ang! I like your little mask!
Love ya and thanks for the highly anticipated update!

Fletch said...

Wow...how did you find the energy to get costumes for EVERYONE? It wears me out just to get all the kids outfitted properly. I'm impressed!

Allens, Inc. said...

I had a storm trooper and a Superman that would have LOVED to join the party. Fun pictures!