Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We have dibbs on the next Planters commercial



While Eric and Andrea were here, we went to a Rockies game and had a great time! Thanks again for coming to visit us guys!






Here we are at the Smoky Hill Family 5K. Steve and I have been running early most mornings together and have really enjoyed it. When we heard about the 5K we wanted to run it, mostly me since I knew I could whoop Steve:) Just kidding. However, being a family 5K, we decided to walk it. Well, next year we will do the run!! You may be able to tell by our kids face, if you zoom in, that they were not as thrilled about it as we were. At the end, we all celebrated by having watermelon, Eliza LOVED that part!




I have not yet had Eliza's one year photo's taken, so I decided to take some shots of her in our backyard. The first picture is of her and Lexi. I love this picture! The rest are just fun shots of Eliza.








Liza is growing, getting busier, doing so good with communicating with sign language, it just makes us smile each time she signs to us! We like this much better then when she grunts or screams to get what she wants!!



Lastly, Alexis was sick a couple of days ago with the flu, so we laid low and just hung around the house. Lexi loves peanuts and left a can of Planters out on our deck. The can only had a handful left, so we sat and watched to see if a squirrel would come for a snack. Well, not 5 minutes went by and we watched as a squirrel smelt it from a distance, he crept (I mean she crept, Lexi said it was a girl because her tail looked soft and puffy) close and carefully to make sure things were safe and then she began to plow into the can of nuts and eat it like winter were tomorrow! That is when I knew the squirrel had to be a girl! We had such fun watching her. I am going to get on Planters website, surely there has to be $$$ in this for us!

6 comments:

Laura said...

That's so awesome that you guys can run together!! Sweet family fun-run picture!

Rush baby said...

Alexis is so cute. I think squirres are awesome

Jarad said...

How do you manage to run together? What do you do with your kids? It sounds fun I am interested.

Melanie said...

Wow! I love that you guys run together! Andy and I have a different pace so its tough. He runs faster, but I go the distance. Your girls are so gorgeous! Just like their mama. Miss you

Fletch said...

How cute are your girls?! I miss you. Come visit some time! (Love the peanut shots, by the way.)

Allens, Inc. said...

What a perfect little girl, Liza is. Both of your daughters are beautiful. They had no choice--look at their mom!