Tuesday, September 2, 2008

AM I A GREAT BLOGGER OR WHAT??


Before I add to our blog, I have to say a BIG sorry to everyone who has blogged me, I guess that is how you word it, I am not use to this and I stink at this! However, I am going to take some time and learn how to respond to comments and try to remember my passwords so that I can!!! I have loved receiving comments from each of you and am thrilled to have comments from those whose email addresses I do not have!! ie. Jen and Melanie!! Thanks so much!!! I am not sure how this works, if I am suppose to invite you each time I add or what! I will get it someday, but by then their will be a new form of Internet communication! It will be nice when we get high speed, but we aren't looking to do that for 14 more months either!

ANYHOW!!! We had a great summer!! It went too quickly, but we loved it! You may notice that we are all a little tan, I had all the kids in swim lessons for six weeks, 4 days each week,so we got a little sun.


We went to Utah for two weeks and spent time with both of our families. We also got to see some good friends, Scott and LindaSue and NICKY and her crew! Our boys are still having withdrawals from them!! We got home two days before school started and then at the end of the week, Steve's brother Eric and his family came to see us! WE ARE LUCKY!! We have already had some many family members visit us in the year we have been here. We can not figure out; however, why only TWO of our family members came to see us in Oklahoma!! :) Thanks again, Kami and Malynda!!! And thank you Nicky for coming TWO TIMES!! Kami and Jeremy, you have made it out to each of the places we have lived, THANKS!!!

I am posting a few of the photos we took on vacation this summer. Karen had her baby shower the first night we drove into Utah and here is a picture of me sniffing a candy bar diaper!


Here are some pictures of me and my boys with the Henstrom's, Steve and Liza with Kevin and Brianna, Andrea and I with our girls at the Ogden Museum and my kids with Aubrey at the Dinosaur Park




Here is a picture of my Mom with the kids and the sand art they did with her, Steve's Mom with Lexi, Steve and the boys with his Dad. We are enjoying Colorado and have enjoyed taking family to the museum, zoo, Rockies games, etc.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Why on earth are you waiting for 14 months for high-speed internet?!?! That sounds like a looooong time! Are you planning to move again or something?

Cute pictures! I can't believe how old Eliza looks already. Thanks for the update. I kept coming back to your blog over the last few weeks hoping you hadn't already given up. :) It's good to see you blogging again!

Jarad said...

It sounds like a fun summer. We need to find a Saturday to get together!

Fletch said...

Hey, you DO look tan! And great! My email, by the way, is jennfletch@gmail.com. But I come and check your blog regularly just to see if you've done something new. Have a good day!

Steve and Angie said...

You know Laura, we are too cheap to spend 25 extra dollars towards internet right now. We will be done with his residency in 14 months so we will more then likely be moving! We want to have you and your fam over for dinner, will you come like the first Saturday in October? We have been wanting to see you and your new additions!! Thanks for keeping up with my blog, would you email me yours again, I am not sure how I am suppose to do all this, do I just save everyone's blog address in favorites? Love, Angie

Melanie said...

wHi Angie, I didn't know you could respond!! You are so tech-ed! My blog is andyandmelanieatwood.blogspot.com

Jarad said...

I sent my phone number to your netscape address.

Allens, Inc. said...

I think you're doing great with your blog! I don't think there's a right way to do it--hope not, because I'm usually doing it the wrong way! Fun to see the Nicki H. How are they? Do they have some sort of website for their family? Love to get the updates on the Blanchards! Keep 'em coming (though I know the frustration of slow internet. It'll pass, my friend. It'll pass...).