Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blanchard's Braces Christmas Deliveries


My little elf helped me deliver reindeer treats, Chocolate Trifle and bath and body works soap to several dentist offices yesterday. My deliveries are not going to be as impressive or fun when she starts Kindergarten in two years. Maybe I will have to borrow my niece when the time comes!

Here we are in front of dads office after we made a delivery to Dr. Olson, a great general dentist who works in the same building that Steve works in. After we had stopped by 9 of the dental offices, Eliza proclaimed to me..."I am finished, no more mom." However, she hung in with me for 4 more and we took a break for the day!



3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

What a cute little elf! :)

Brenda said...

So fun to see pictures of you guys. I'm glad you are back to updating.

Allens, Inc. said...

Oh! What a pain! I have to do this for my hubby's office too. Actually, it's not really a pain, just busy at a time of year when I'm already feeling crazy busy. If you ever have any great ideas I would LOVE tips on fun new things to do. If I think of anything revolutionary I would be happy to pass it on too, if you want me to. You look beautiful, as you always do!