Sunday, December 12, 2010

Giving our blog another chance:)

Recently, I have had two great friends, namely, Lindsay and Jen, tell me that I should update our blog. Well, I am going to attempt to do so! I have loved reading their blogs off and on and am glad to know that someone enjoys reading mine! Thanks friends!

I have been thinking a lot today about the last 13 years. Since this Sunday marks 13 years for Steve and I, I have been a little nostalgic. And I am sitting at my scanner trying to scan a picture of us during the dating years, but I can not get my scanner to work. This is one of the reasons I am not a good blogger, because I am not a good computerer! Oh well, the main things that I notice that have changed over the last 13 years are: our dates are fewer, the bags under our eyes are bigger, my make-up is thinner, my hair is flatter, our family size has tripled, our vehicle is bigger, our patience is gone, our testimonies are stronger, our gratitude is greater, our love is deeper and our smiles are bigger!! I sure am LUCKY, but then, that is something I already knew 13 years ago!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Happy 13 to you. And I am super glad you are trying out blogging. Blogs help me feel closer to the people I love!

Unknown said...

hahaha I so agree with you on all those things and am super excited that you've decided to give it another try! YAY!

Steve and Angie said...

Thanks Lindsay and Jen! I too love to read blogs, I just haven't found the same love to keep one; however, I am going to try! You both look great!!!!!!!