Friday, December 4, 2009

BLANCHARD'S BRACES!!!


WOW, I can't believe that we are to this point in our lives already! Steve completed his Orthodontic residency on Nov. 24th!!! We then moved to Brigham City, UT on Nov. 25th. We are really enjoying our home, family and Brigham City, but can hardly believe that it is real!

Steve will be purchasing an established Orthodontic practice in January, which will be called "BLANCHARD'S BRACES"!! (the photo above is of us wearing our Blanchard's Braces shirts, that I had made for us as a surprise for Steve) I am so proud of him! He has never complained in the entire 10 years of school, Air Force, moving around, you name it, he has been positive and focused!

I am so impressed with his hard work and dedication to his goal and yet, even more impressed with his hard work, love and focus on his greater goals in life, namely us, his family!! To say that I am so grateful for him is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, one good thing about the Air Force is that our boys never minded having short hair because all the other boys on base did! Sure miss those short hair days!:) But love my boys regaurdless!! Liza did NOT want to smile for any of the photos. After our session, she told us that the chair they asked her to sit on in her first photo, scared her. Oh well, these photos prove that she can be beautiful with or without a smile!


Here is our Christmas family photo!




2 comments:

Jarad said...

I am so glad things are going well! We are thinking of you!

Fletch said...

Congratulations, guys! Can you believe you're finally at the end of the "training" road??? I hope you are liking it in Brigham City. I need to call sometime and catch up. Love ya. Jenn.